A collective Qcharge infrastructure is very interesting, for Owners’ Associations too. Eleqtron has been commissioned to supply this infrastructure to a large Owners’ Association in Amsterdam. The commission concerns a shared parking garage with approximately 180 parking spaces in an apartment complex.
Collective electricity supply
With this technical expansion, a large share of the residents will be able to electrically charge their vehicle in their own parking space in the coming years without any further effort on their part. By having this infrastructure installed, the residents of this Owners’ Association in Amsterdam demonstrate their decisiveness to improve the quality of the living environment and to make use of emission-free and sustainable transport on a scale size. The innovative Qcharge solution allows the optimal use of the collective electricity supply and infrastructure. This way, the Owners’ Association modernises its premises, meets the wishes of the residents and at the same time has complete control over the installation, maintenance and safety.
Prepared for the future
Thanks to the collective Qcharge charging infrastructure, this Owners’ Association is now 70% prepared for the future of electric driving. The installation can easily be expanded by 90% by installing the branches and backplates at that time. Once the electric vehicle is inside, all that needs to be done is to click in and start up the Qcharge charging point. This means the installation is 100% prepared!
Qcharge total concept
With the Qcharge total concept, Eleqtron takes the next step in the charging of electric vehicles (EV): the advantages of dynamic charging combined with a flat cable installation, a highly flexible form of energy distribution.
From €150 per parking space
Qcharge offers a cost-reducing and flexible installation method. This significantly lowers the threshold for the step towards realising electrical charging facilities. Depending on the situation, the flat cable installation starts from €150 per parking space! In short, you can already be prepared for electric driving with a relatively low investment!
Advantages of Qcharge total concept:
- Charge up to three times as many electric vehicles compared to traditional solutions: your capacity requirement can thus reduce by up to 90%.
- Expand flexibly to (theoretically) 100 EV chargers on one 63 A circuit.
- Smart solution: automatic distribution of available power over multiple charging points. Thanks to the dynamic load-phase balancing, the phases are always symmetrically loaded and peak loads are smoothed out.
- Straightforward and highly compact electrical installation with flexible flat cable.
- Electrical protection built into charging point (or charging post).
- Convenient and free cloud platform for configuration, consumption measurement and connection to other systems.
- 5-year product guarantee..
Eleqtron represents Zaptec from Norway for the Qcharge concept in the Netherlands: Zaptec is an innovative producer of charging technology for electric vehicles. With Qcharge, Eleqtron uses its prefab Qneqt flat cable from the Swiss manufacturer Woertz.
Download the documentation on the Qcharge total concept.
On our website you will find detailed information on the Qcharge total concept.
Click here for the online catalogus which includes all these products.
If you would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us!