Eleqtron recently delivered Qcharge charging points for outside parking spaces at the renewed office of HumanCapitalCare, at Science Park Eindhoven in Son (The Netherlands). This company is a service provider in the field of labor, vitality and health. The charging points, a total of 16, have been installed by BAM Bouw en Techniek. Thanks to the Qcharge total concept, installation costs are 25% lower. Another important advantage is that this charging concept can be expanded further in the future on the same power cable. This makes an optimum, scalable solution available.
Only one power supply of 63A required
With HumanCapitalCare, only one power supply of 63A is needed for the total load requirement. This is possible because of the unique dynamic charge / phase balance of the ZAPTEC ZapCharger Pro charging points: the only charging concept that continuously optimally distributes 1 and 3-phase charging sessions over the available power supply. This prevents imbalance in the installation. In addition, the phases are fully symmetrically loaded. This means there is no loss of capacity and peak loads are smoothed out.
Much lower installation costs
With the Qcharge concept, the installation costs, as with HumanCapitalCare, are much lower. This is in addition to the advantage that only one 63A power supply is required, because the electrical protection devices for both DC and AC are already built into the charging unit. As a result, there are no separate components that need to be installed again. In addition, the charging points can be connected directly to the 63A power cable.
The charging points are connected to the ZAPTEC Portal as usual: for monitoring, viewing charging statistics, drawing up reports and performing user registrations.
Qcharge total concept
With the Qcharge total concept, Eleqtron is taking the next step in charging electric vehicles (EV): the advantages of dynamic charging in combination with a flat-band installation, a very flexible form of energy distribution.
Advantages Qcharge total concept:
- Charging up to 3 times as many electric cars in comparison with traditional solutions: this can reduce your capacity requirement by 90%.
- Expand flexibly to (theoretically) 100 EV chargers on one 63A group.
- Smart solution: automatic distribution of available power over several charging stations. Thanks in part to the dynamic loading phase balancing, the phases are always symmetrically loaded and peak loads are smoothed out..
- Simple and very compact electrical installation.
- Electrical protection devices built into the charging point (or charging station).
- Handy and free cloud platform for configuration, consumption measurement and connection with other systems.
- 5-year product warranty.
For the Qcharge concept in the Netherlands, Eleqtron represents the manufacturer Zaptec from Norway, an innovative manufacturer in charging technology for electric vehicles. With Qcharge, Eleqtron uses its prefabricated Qneqt flat-band cable from the Swiss manufacturer Woertz.
Please contact us for more information.